COSTA MESA — A 28-year-old woman, allegedly under the influence of fire extinguisher fumes, was reported running naked through the hallways of a Newport Boulevard motel, according to police.
The Orange resident reportedly took a fire extinguisher from the hallway of the Motel 6 at 2274 Newport Blvd. and inhaled the fumes, according to Sgt. Zack Hoferitza.
When police arrived about 5:15 p.m. Tuesday they found her alone in a room with blood on the floor and mattress and a window screen pried from the frame.