frolicking in the Back Bay because they could be:
A. answering a call for a role on the next "Flipper" television
B. looking for food
D. giving birth
3. Orange County prosecutors filed how many new felony complaints
against Greg Haidl, the son of Orange County Assistant Sheriff Don
Haidl, Kyle Nachreiner and Keith Spann?
4. Why did Coast Community College District officials give KOCE-TV
Foundation another chance to come up with the $8 million down payment
to buy the station?
A. They felt like being nice
B. The license transfer for the station was still awaiting
approval by the Federal Communications Commission
C. The more deadlines the better
D. None of the above
5. Holly Halsted Balthis was hailed the "Queen Mum" of the Rose
A. she was the oldest surviving Rose Queen
B. she was a great mom
C. she was mum on a lot of things
D. roses were like her children
6. A report on state government reorganization last week mentioned
what local property as "underutilized" or "surplus property"?
A. The beach
B. The ocean
C. West 19th Street
D. The Orange County Fairgrounds
7. Campus crime rates at Orange Coast College dropped to the
lowest number in how many years?
8: What national event did local police departments celebrate last
A. National Night Out
B. The political party conventions
C. The upcoming elections
D. The opening of the movie "Collateral"
1:A; 2:B; 3:D; 4:B; 5:A; 6:D ; 7:C; 8:A